d2 has a vibrant, positive and forward-thinking team, working within the digital design creative space. We are focused on brand strategy, identity, digital transformation, digital design, social strategy, sales empowerment and digital marketing.
We're looking for an experienced, forward-thinking and pro-active corporate digital marketing account manager to join our experienced and talented team to build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring d2 is positioned to deliver on the services contracted, meeting our customer expectations.
The ideal applicant will have a successful history in the marketing space. You should be able to hit the ground running with existing relationships. You should be comfortable working in a team environment supporting your customer's needs.
As a digital marketing account manager, you will have no limitations to growth, no regions to travel, the world is your opportunity. You will be responsible for your customer's success and growth of the account. You will be able to work well under pressure, ensuring the highest standards are consistently achieved and all deadlines are met.
Interested applicants should have a passion for and knowledge of all things marketing / creative, as well as an awareness of current and emerging trends & technologies.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage and maintain a growing book of current business
- Act as the main point of contact for all accounts within your book of business
- Build long-term partnerships across your book of business
- Proactively contact active clients to enhance customer retention and provide support to your client
- Educate clients on all existing and new offerings
- Analyze and measure client's success, as well as areas where there is room to optimize their projects