Office Managerd2 Digital Designs, LLC
|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Employment Level:||Mid-Senior Level|
|Date Posted:||May 15, 2023|
Working under the supervision of the President/CEO, the full-time Office Manager is the day-to-day point-person responsible for over-seeing all aspects of agency policies and procedures for maintenance, billing, shipping, supplies, and equipment. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented and be able to project a professional image across all engagement touchpoints (in-person/phone/online). In addition to day-to-day office management, this role assists in managing internal staff relations, including overseeing adherence to staff policies and procedures, and well as maintaining a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment for all of our employees.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, and ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environment.
- Passionately curious, tenacious, proactively resourceful, and eager to learn.
- Data-driven, creative mindset with excellent analytic capabilities.
- Clear and confident communicator - strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to set up long-term relationships.
- Highly collaborative team player above individual success.
- Exceptional work ethic
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems in coordination with IT department
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the daily operation of the office
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures, and promote activities that enhance overall operational efficiencies
- Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way
- Recruit staff for the office and providing orientation to new employees
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Provide general support to visitors
- Other duties as assigned by CEO, Creative Director, and staff.
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business financial software (QuickBooks)
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
But that's not all; we also have some pretty cool perks, too:
- Work with best-in-class technology platforms & experts
- Holiday allowance - 10 days
- 10 PTO days
- Modern, design-centric office layout, including:
- Arcade Games
- Full Kitchen
- Espresso/Coffee Bar
- Tasty Snacks & Treats
- Cool hangout space
- Great healthcare plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Convenient location just outside of Dallas on Stemmons Fwy at 35 & 183
If you're a purpose-driven team collaborator who enjoys all the benefits of working for a boutique marketing agency, we would love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At D2, we are passionate and committed to our people. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.