Creative Project Managerd2 Digital Designs, LLC
|Dallas, TXDallas TX
|Mar 7, 2023
d2 has a vibrant, positive, and forward-thinking team working within the digital design creative space. We are focused on brand strategy, identity, digital transformation, digital design, social strategy, sales empowerment, and digital marketing. We have a great history with some of the biggest names in Dallas and need to grow our team.
As a project manager, you will focus on planning, managing, and executing digital marketing projects and then delegate those tasks to the appropriate team members. You will create and work the teams' project calendar in Asana to ensure the content and projects get completed promptly and everyone adheres to the schedule.
The project manager will collaborate daily with the writers, designers, and developers to keep on track with multiple projects from all our clients through completion. Morning meetings will focus on critical deliverables for the day and review the weekly schedule.
The project manager will be customer-facing across all accounts, working with the team on scope and deliverables. It would be best to have a great rapport with the customer and the ability to listen, document, and execute.
You will have a phenomenal group around you to execute the customer needs - and we need an organized, thoughtful PM to steer the ship.
We need a go-getter that is a self-starter and hardcore finisher. Our development process is very collaborative from inception to completion. You will work across multiple clients requiring you to be very structured. You will need to work well under pressure ensuring the highest standards are consistently achieved, and all deadlines are met.
Most important, we need you to be successful with the team and integrated throughout the process to complete projects.
- Help to develop production timelines/calendars
- Maintain Asana
- Implement new strategies
- Coordinate and request information from customers
- Help define project timelines for proposals
- Support external marketing initiatives for customers
- Manage project schedule for the development team
- Strong work ethic
- Needs to collaborate well with the team
- Multi-tasking is a must
- Work well with our team – our culture is important
- Hit our Timelines
- Strong Organization skills
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/tasks
- Marketing experience a plus
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
This position will be based at our office in Dallas, Texas, and is expected to be full-time, working 40+ hours a week, Monday through Friday. Our typical office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
But that is not all; we also have some lovely perks:
- Great equipment.
- Holiday allowance – 12 days.
- 10 PTO days.
- Great kitchen setup/coffee bar/snacks.
- Arcade games.
- Cool hangout space.
- Great healthcare plan.
- New modern creative office near downtown Dallas.
If you want a long-term career, not a short-term job – d2 might be your home. Let's talk!!
But that's not all; we also have some pretty cool perks, too:
- Work with best-in-class technology platforms & experts
- Holiday allowance - 10 days
- 10 PTO days
- Modern, design-centric office layout, including:
- Arcade Games
- Full Kitchen
- Espresso/Coffee Bar
- Tasty Snacks & Treats
- Cool hangout space
- Great healthcare plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Convenient location just outside of Dallas on Stemmons Fwy at 35 & 183
If you're a purpose-driven team collaborator who enjoys all the benefits of working for a boutique marketing agency, we would love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At D2, we are passionate and committed to our people. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.