Senior Graphic Designerd2 Digital Designs, LLC
|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Employment Level:||Mid-Senior Level|
|Date Posted:||Mar 7, 2023|
d2 has a vibrant, positive, and forward-thinking team working within the digital design creative space. We are focused on brand strategy, identity, digital transformation, digital design, social strategy, sales empowerment, and digital marketing.
We're seeking an experienced, creative, forward-thinking, and proactive designer to join our experienced and talented team.
The ideal applicant will have agency experience and a good understanding of technology. You should be able to hit the ground running, adhere to brand guidelines, and be comfortable working through the entire design process creating top-level executed creative solutions.
As a designer, you will have a meticulous eye for detail and a level of creativity that sets you out from the rest. You will be responsible for designing a broad range of creative, from full websites, landing pages, brand collateral, brand/campaign, print, video, social assets, email creative, animated innovative, proposals, and presentations. You will work across multiple clients/brands requiring you to proficiently use the adobe creative suite. You will be able to work well under pressure, ensuring the highest standards are consistently achieved and all deadlines are met.
Interested applicants should have a passion for and knowledge of all things digital and web-related, as well as an awareness of current and emerging trends & technologies.
- Have a solid knowledge of design and design principles
- Work according to brand guidelines while providing refreshing design solutions
- Create stunning visuals that answer creative briefs within required timeframes
- Make sound, creative / design decisions
- Work collaboratively with the wider design team and clients on a range of design tasks
- Confident in dealing with clients, attending meetings, and at ease with pitching concepts and discussing your workings
- Ability to keep up to date with new trends/developments in design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work well in a high-paced team environment
- Commit to the success of d2, the team, and our clients
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong grasp of layout, typography, image, and communication as a whole
- Organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in proofing on the fly – everything you create
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Design and User Experience
- Proven agency experience in a similar position
- Experience working with, adhering to, and creating brand guidelines
- Experience in designing cutting-edge website creative, interfaces, and digital campaigns (including banners/assets, animated creative, app creation, emails, proposals & presentations)
- Experience in working with website managers and backend engines
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/tasks
- Educated with a relevant Design qualification
This position will be based at our office in Dallas, Texas, and is expected to be full-time, working 40+ hours a week, Monday through Friday. Our typical office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
But that's not all; we also have some lovely perks:
- Great equipment
- Holiday allowance – 10 days
- 10 PTO days
- Great kitchen setup/coffee bar/snacks
- Arcade games
- Cool hangout space
- Great healthcare plan
- New modern creative office near downtown Dallas